Friday 3 April 2009

I Want To Eat Them...


But I can't *sigh* I am quite happy with the way the bubble wrap effect turned out and the scent reminds me of a gourmet dessert. I shall call these slices of sweet goodness, 'Honey Bee Goode'. It's a fairly appropriate name I think and if you could smell them I'm sure you'd agree. Three months into soaping and it's becoming clear I've caught the soap bug. Now I must make some more soap to wash away this filthy addiction. 

~Ingredients~
  • Olive oil
  • Coconut oil
  • Grapeseed oil
  • Shea Butter
  • Castor oil
  • Cocoa Butter
  • Beeswax
  • Water
  • Lye
  • Orris root powder
  • Honey
  • Sweeet orange E/O 
  • Palmarosa E/O

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. Isn't bubble wrap a good thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Oh yes, bubble wrap is awesome. I'm now on the look out for other things I can use besides crinkle cutters and bubble wrap to make mad edges.

    ReplyDelete