Friday 27 February 2009

~Progress~


A few soap experiments later and I notice they seem to be getting better or at least more edible looking which can't be a bad thing. I'm saving the pics of all the sad soggy soap for a post in the future that will make you laugh *I promise*
                             And behold the latest:

                                                   ~Lavender Oatmeal and Tea Soap

Made by cold process, the bars were cut this time into thick, chunky slabs which weigh around 4.5 ounces. Maybe next time I'll strain the tea instead of adding a teaspoon full to the lye solution. On another note, it looks like something I'd eat for breakfast...

The ingredients for this batch were as follows:
  • Coconut
  • Olive
  • Sunflower
  • Macadamia Nut
  • Castor
  • Grape seed
  • Apricot Kernel
  • Lye
  • Earl Grey Tea
  • Lavender 
  • Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment